In this webinar, we'll introduce a new agent training tool to assist you with orienting newcomers in your office to RE/MAX technology.
Site Builder Internal Pages (webinar)
Watch our short video on why you would want to edit the interior pages of your RE/MAX website.
Introducing Your New Website Interior Pages (webinar)
LDP Updates (webinar)
Join us as we go over the new changes to the listing detail page on your agent and office websites. We will also review lead registration settings and other features you'll want to know.
CRM3 Webinar Update
In this webinar, we reviewed several of the recent enhancements that have occurred over the past few months. Topics covered include:
Introduction To Design Center Automation (webinar)
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
LeadStreet Just Listed ePostcard
LeadStreet Just Listed Flyer
LeadStreet Just Listed Postcard
LeadStreet Property Website
LeadStreet Virtual Tour 1
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?
Update Your RE/MAX Profile Photo
Your RE/MAX Profile is your home base, when it comes to your personal identity within the RE/MAX world. Your remax.com profile photo powers your personal branding on numerous outlets, including:
- The RE/MAX Mobile App
- RE/MAX Mainstreet
- Most MAX/Center Applications
- Next Page »