In this webinar, we'll introduce a new agent training tool to assist you with orienting newcomers in your office to RE/MAX technology.
Watch our short video on why you would want to edit the interior pages of your RE/MAX website.
Join us as we go over the new changes to the listing detail page on your agent and office websites. We will also review lead registration settings and other features you'll want to know.
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?
Your RE/MAX Profile is your home base, when it comes to your personal identity within the RE/MAX world. Your remax.com profile photo powers your personal branding on numerous outlets, including:
- The RE/MAX Mobile App
- RE/MAX Mainstreet
- Most MAX/Center Applications