Learn how to Master the Miracle System by watching the Children's Miracle Network "how to" series.
The new Action Plan module has been launched and is ready to use as part of your website business arsenal! Seven system plans already exist, just waiting for you to activate. Not only that, YOU can create your own custom ones, as many as you want, tailored specifically to how you do business. Invest about 30 minutes so you can immediately put Action Plans into operation!
Action Plan Resources
We have several resources to get you started. In the first recorded webinar, you'll find a comprehensive review of all of the various marketing tools in the engageRE Agent Portal including Action Plans, Letter Library, Post Cards, Flyers, and Buyers Tour. The second webinar demonstrates only the process of adding and editing an Action Plan. Finally, we have provided a technical document below with additional information to work with Action Plans.
Marketing Tools Webinar
Action Plans Webinar
This video reviews one of engageRE's most popular features- the Seller's Reports. This is a valuable tool for your sellers and should also be a part of every listing presentation!
In early November, the platform vendor made significant changes to the Seller Report. The short video above reviews the process to create a Seller Report, highlighting the new features. Updates include:
- Agents can enter partial contact information when searching and selecting the contact(s) to receive the report.
- Agents can attach a Saved Search to determine the nearby properties as an alternative to the preset radius search. The closest ten properties will display under the new expanded Market Summary section which now includes active, pending and sold listings when available.
- The Online Seller Report Summary is now an editable text area so the agent can add a custom message.
- Agents now have the ability to set an Email Frequency specific to the individual report. The report will still go out on Monday, but you can now tailor the report frequency for each customer.
- Agents can choose to stop sending the individual report when the listing goes either Pending or Sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my existing seller reports, created under the previous version, still go out?
A: Yes, the reports will continue to out on the same schedule as before, with the new report format.
Q: Can I still send an individual report to an email address, without enrolling them in the recurring report?
A: Yes and no. You can send an individual report to all contacts who are enrolled for that report. However, each recipient must be a contact in the LeadStreet system – sending to ad hoc email addresses is no longer supported.
Q: Do the emailed reports work on a mobile device?
A: Yes and no. The emailed reports should display on all devices, however, some of the information is too detailed for effective use on a mobile device, and will need to be viewed on a tablet or laptop.
Q: Will my setting changes be automatically saved?
A: No. Auto-save is no longer supported. The Save button must be used after making changes to any settings on the report.
For more details, see Online Seller Report.
In this short video, you will learn how to add a sold listing to your Sold Properties resume page.
Intranet resources are a handy tool which allows your office to share resources such as files or links to the agents within your office. In this short video, you'll learn how to add and delete Intranet Resources to the office LeadStreet or engageRE office portal.
In this short video, you will learn how to add a customer testimonial to your WordPress website. For Extra Credit, learn how to update the formatting and add meta data. Finally, we will review the three areas on your site where testimonials can be displayed.