In this webinar, we'll introduce a new agent training tool to assist you with orienting newcomers in your office to RE/MAX technology.
Join us as we go over the new changes to the listing detail page on your agent and office websites. We will also review lead registration settings and other features you'll want to know.
Setting up a custom domain is an advanced skill, especially if you are using your domain for email. Please review the video below for instructions on setting up a custom domain. NOTE: If you are using your domain name for email, doing this incorrectly will disrupt email flow.
Note: If you have are using your domain for email or are uncertain of how to proceed with this process, you are urged to reach out to email@example.com before making any changes to your settings.
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?