Watch our short video on why you would want to edit the interior pages of your RE/MAX website.
Join us as we go over the new changes to the listing detail page on your agent and office websites. We will also review lead registration settings and other features you'll want to know.
Setting up a custom domain is an advanced skill, especially if you are using your domain for email. Please review the video below for instructions on setting up a custom domain. NOTE: If you are using your domain name for email, doing this incorrectly will disrupt email flow.
Note: If you have are using your domain for email or are uncertain of how to proceed with this process, you are urged to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org before making any changes to your settings.
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?
Using the Designer Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Watch this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the "designer quality templates" of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.