Google Sync is a two-way service that synchronizes contacts between your Gmail/Google account and your engageRE account. Refer to this short video for a setup demonstration and the SWAY document below for complete details.
Design Center Automation is pleased to announce three new project design sets for Price Reduced, Open House, and Just Sold listings.
When one of these listing events occur, Design Center Automation will generate a new set of marketing materials for your listing and will send you a new email with the corresponding design links.
If an event happens more than once (i.e. price reduces and then reduces again) the previously created projects will update, and a reminder email will be sent with the same project links.
Here is a description of what is included with each of these new design sets:
- Price Reduced: includes Social Media Post, Postcard, Flyer, and ePostcard. The other previously created projects are still available as well and will have been updated for you.
- Open Houses: includes Social Media Posts for "Coming Soon" and also "Day Of," as well as a Postcard and ePostcard.
- Just Sold: includes Social Media Post, Postcard, and ePostcard
Click on the image below to see an example of the email for each category.
This video reviews one of engageRE's most popular features- the Seller's Reports. This is a valuable tool for your sellers and should also be a part of every listing presentation!
In early November, the platform vendor made significant changes to the Seller Report. The short video above reviews the process to create a Seller Report, highlighting the new features. Updates include:
- Agents can enter partial contact information when searching and selecting the contact(s) to receive the report.
- Agents can attach a Saved Search to determine the nearby properties as an alternative to the preset radius search. The closest ten properties will display under the new expanded Market Summary section which now includes active, pending and sold listings when available.
- The Online Seller Report Summary is now an editable text area so the agent can add a custom message.
- Agents now have the ability to set an Email Frequency specific to the individual report. The report will still go out on Monday, but you can now tailor the report frequency for each customer.
- Agents can choose to stop sending the individual report when the listing goes either Pending or Sold.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my existing seller reports, created under the previous version, still go out?
A: Yes, the reports will continue to out on the same schedule as before, with the new report format.
Q: Can I still send an individual report to an email address, without enrolling them in the recurring report?
A: Yes and no. You can send an individual report to all contacts who are enrolled for that report. However, each recipient must be a contact in the LeadStreet system – sending to ad hoc email addresses is no longer supported.
Q: Do the emailed reports work on a mobile device?
A: Yes and no. The emailed reports should display on all devices, however, some of the information is too detailed for effective use on a mobile device, and will need to be viewed on a tablet or laptop.
Q: Will my setting changes be automatically saved?
A: No. Auto-save is no longer supported. The Save button must be used after making changes to any settings on the report.
For more details, see Online Seller Report.