It's extremely important to enter your Agent MLS ID into LeadStreet/engageRE so that your listings are associated with you. This ensures you will receive lead preference on your listings. Watch this short video to learn how to add your MLS ID.
Refer to the videos below to clear your browser cache for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Safari on an iPhone.
What is "cache?"
Websites save elements of a site onto your computer. These elements includes items such as images, style sheets, and Java scripts. These local files are used to speed up the load time when a website is revisited, because the browser can pull some of the elements locally rather than downloading them from the Internet. Bottom line - it speeds up your Internet surfing.
Why should I clear my cache?
- Web developers often make updates to your website files such as bug fixes or new enhancements.
- By using its cache, it is possible that your browser may not be using the most recently updated files.
- Clearing cache in a browser can often fix issues by reloading the most current code.
The cache automatically clears itself periodically, however, manually clearing it as described here accelerates that process.
Note that the instructions described here assume you are using the latest software release for each browser.
Choose the browser you are using by clicking one of the options below:
These two videos explain the process of adding or updating the agent photo on your website for agents in the corporate owned regions (LLC). The first video is for agents, and the second video explains the process for making agent updates if you are a broker or admin. If you are with an Independent Region, refer to these instructions.
These two videos explain the process of adding or updating the agent photo on your website for agents in the Mid-States/Dixie and Central regions (AL, MS, LA, KS, MO, AR, OK, NE, IA). The first video is for agents, and the second video explains the process if you are a broker or admin. If you are with a Corporate Owned Region, refer to these instructions.
A Home Trends/Market Watch report is a valuable tool to stay in touch with your prospects. These reports provide current market information about a specific community or zip code. Watch this video to learn how to easily subscribe a client to a Market Watch report.
Displaying Your Searches
When you create a search using SEO Presto! as described in the video, it is added to your website such that Google will find and index it.
You will not automatically see your new searches under the "Explore Places To Live" menu, but you can contact us at premier@engageREmarketing.com to request that we make them visible.
Naming Your Searches
When you create SEO searches, you want to name each search strategically. The name of the search should be an accurate descriptor that helps search engines to recognize and index the content of the search page, and it should contain terms or phrases on which users will actually be searching.
A few pointers for naming your searches:
- Your search name should contain the common name of the location (city, town, county, school district, etc) and the state code, as well as a domain phrase like “real estate” or “homes for sale.” If you are creating a feature search, it should also contain a descriptor of that feature.
- Basic city search: Rochester NY Homes for Sale
- Neighborhood/Condo search: Oceans Glen – Long Branch, NJ Condos For Sale
- Basic school district search: Blue Valley School District KS Real Estate
- Feature search: Rochester NY 4 Bedroom Homes for Sale
- Your search name should be spelled correctly, and should use title casing. State codes should be abbreviated.
- Poor search name: rochetser new york commercial properties
- Good search name: Rochester NY Commercial Properties for Sale
- Your search name should be brief, and not contain extraneous words or symbols. Your search name is not the place to add your name or phone number. If you want to add these things, add them to the content of the page.
- Poor search name: Luxury home search in Rochester call Noel Jenkins 555-555-5555
- Good search name: Rochester NY Luxury Homes for Sale