During this webinar, we reviewed some "lessons learned" regarding the Designer Website Collection. Topics discussed included: image management, agent profile photo, 3rd party widgets, and the new text editor tool.
From time to time, agents receive emails sent to their remax.net email address with a "From" address of email@example.com, rather than from the original sender. Dmarc@remax.net is a special email address that RE/MAX uses in certain cases to ensure the delivery of emails to your remax.net address. This special case occurs when you receive a message from an email address that happens to use the same email service provider as you (such as Hotmail, Gmail, or AOL). When you Reply to the email it will go to the original sender.
RE/MAX displays the From address firstname.lastname@example.org as a way to get your mail delivered in cooperation with an anti-spam measure called DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) which your email service provider implemented. RE/MAX MainStreet has an article about this: New Anti-Spam Policies Affect Email.
The DMARC anti-spam measure affects millions of email users and billions of email parcels nationwide. RE/MAX and other email service providers use these types of measures to work to ensure that your email is delivered.
Testing Notifcation Delivery
In order to test delivery of MAX Tech notifications, you can send test messages to yourself using the following procedure:
- Log into MAX Tech. Go to Connect.
- Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner to access connect settings.
- On the Connect Settings page, click on the test icon in the right hand corner that's labeled "Send MAX test messages"
- Verify that sample notifications were received to all your contact entries.
Download The MAX Tech vCard
In order to facilitate email delivery, we recommend that you download a vCard under Connect Settings using the icon in the top right labeled Download MAX Tech Contact Info.
Troubleshooting Junk Mail Issues
To ensure delivery of MAX Tech emails, please add email@example.com to the contact list and/or your safe sender list in your email client.
In order to find emails that have been sent from MAX Tech, you may need to check your junk mail or other email filtering to ensure emails have not gone into those spam filters. Email clients vary on the way they organize junk mail, but many contain a Junk Mail or Spam folder.
The Gmail web interface and email client have categories of Social, Promotions, and Updates where emails are often automatically sent by Gmail to try and organize your inbox. Make sure to check these locations for your MAX Tech emails. If you find the message in one of these categories, you can select it and choose “Not Promotions” in order to get the emails delivered into your inbox directly.
Learn how to Master the Miracle System by watching the Children's Miracle Network "how to" series.
The Designer Website Collection is a series of high quality design website templates with pre-selected images, graphics, text type, layout and locations for key calls to action.
Key features available during the introductory release include:
- 20+ designer-crafted, customizable website layouts (many more coming!)
- Designs for Agents, Teams, Community Lifestyle, Home and Living
- Designer-selected colors, graphics, buttons, text type, calls to action and more
- New Homepage Editor – see changes automatically made and saved as you work
- Mobile, Tablet and Large Display website preview
- Editable text sections (unique to each design)
- Custom image sections (unique to each design)
- New designer image gallery provided with over 1,000 high-quality images
- New image selection and upload tool
- Distinctive new Property Galleries - Featured Listings (unique to each design)
- Quick, selectable calls to action (What’s my Home Worth…)
- Editable homepage testimonials (unique to each design)
- New ‘About Me’ sections, larger agent photo (unique to each design)
- Team layouts with all new ‘About Us’ sections and team rosters
- New signature website footer with integrated contact / lead form
- Built-in social media connectors
- Built-in IDX+ listings search with every full-website
- Custom website navigation from existing website (for easy transition)
- Content pages available from existing website (for easy transition)
- SEO Saved Searches available from existing website (for easy transition)
- Brand, MLS and State compliance support built-in
Where can the new Templates be found?
In the engageRE Agent Portal, hover over SiteBuilder and select Collections, then Layouts
Under Collections, all designs will display.
- Persona - These focus on you and features your agent photo.
- Team - These are all about your team.
- Texture - These incorporate design texture and dimension.
- Luxury - These highlight luxury design elements.
- Home & Living - These feature home imagery
Under Coming Soon, we list more categories that will soon be available. These are
You can search each collection by clicking on the name.
- Hovering over the layout will display what features are included such as,
Custom Theme Color
- Custom Hero Image(s)
- Editable Hero Text
- Search Listings
- Feature Properties
- Custom Background Image
- Content Text
- Calls to Action
- Editable Call to Action Text
Each layout has different customizable elements.
To view in detail, click Preview.
In the Preview, you will notice how your information is instantly pulled in to give you
a true representation of what your website homepage will look like.
Click Select Template to choose and begin customizing OR
You can close it to preview another layout by clicking the X in the top right.