HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gone stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we will review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for consumers and search engines!
What's The Latest?
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Intranet resources are a handy tool which allows your office to share resources such as files or links to the agents within your office. In this short video, you’ll learn how to add and delete Intranet Resources to the office LeadStreet or engageRE office portal. Related Article: Admin Training […]
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Adding video to your website is a great way to add value and visual interest. A good video can turn a static website into a dynamic, informative destination. Some good video ideas to consider are: A promotional video that introduces you to your website visitors A website […]
What Causes The Problem? Have you shared your listing on Facebook only to realize the auto-populated information is not what you expected? Similar to browser cache, Facebook also stores a copy of each shared webpage on their own servers (for efficency). That means that once Facebook “remembers” a webpage, it will often use this image […]
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: This webinar covers the primary tasks of the office administrator. This is great information that will help you coach your agents on getting the most from their RE/MAX toolkit. Related Articles: Accepting Released Leads Creating a Team Managing a Team Account Finding an agent MLS ID Getting the Most […]
Recently in trade press, the question of whether websites should be made secure (all exchanged information encrypted) is being asked. Converting a website to use secure (SSL) transport requires two steps: An “SSL certificate” must be purchased for each domain associated with the site. Certificates that can do that typically cost (upwards of $70/year or more) […]
Create a Client Saved Search Using Basic Criteria Setting up a basic search has many advantages. It’s fast and easy to maneuver, and there are quite a few filters available. Another advantage of performing a basic search is that it allows you to select multiple property types. In this short video, learn how to set […]
Working with Classifications is a great way to organize your clients. Classifications also gives you a quick snapshot of your current clients. Related articles: Access My Property Finder Add a Bulletin Board Message Using the File Archive
Learn how to access a client’s My Property Finder. This will allow you to work on behalf of your client to save searches or save favorites. Related Articles: Using the File Archive Add a Bulletin Board Message Working with Classifications
Learn how to post a bulletin board message to a client’s My Property Finder Dashboard. Related articles: Access My Property Finder Using the File Archive Working with Classifications
Learn how to upload a file to a client’s My Property Finder Dashboard. This handy feature will allow you to share documents such as floor plans, property maps, and much more! Related articles: Access My Property Finder Add a Bulletin Board Message Working with Classifications