HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gone stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we will review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for consumers and search engines!
What's The Latest?
Now that you’ve got a top-notch customized website, you may be asking yourself, “what’s next?” You have this great new website along with an enhanced image that is promoting your personal brand intended to convince potential clients to choose you as their real estate agent. In addition to SEO enhancements, there are many steps you […]
Many agents have questions regarding the merits of maintaining multiple websites and domains. Here is some information to help with that decision: Every website you have, whether it be one or more, should have a custom domain as primary. Domains such as “myname.engageREagent.com” may be convenient, but not too useful from a marketing or SEO perspective. […]
It’s important to continue adding good content to your site for several reasons. Improve your site’s SEO Add value for consumers Create a unique look, feel, and brand for your website This helpful video will help you get started adding custom content to your website.
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Welcome to engageRE! To complete account setup, you should now do the following: Accessing Your Account. The new URL you will use to access the Agent Portal (formerly known as LeadStreet) is http://www.engageremarketing.com/SignIn. Use your Mainstreet login as you normally would to sign in. Make a note of this URL and save […]
Name servers are the settings on a domain (i.e. www.remax.com) that point it to a specific website provider like Reliance, Homes, or Placester. To use a domain with an engageRE website, specific name server entries area required. You should contact the support department of your registrar (GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc.) and ask them to update your […]