HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gone stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we will review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for consumers and search engines!
What's The Latest?
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: This content has been removed as it no longer applies to any engageRE user.
You can easily control the featured properties that are displayed on your website by using the settings in Site Builder. View the presentation below to learn how to use this powerful feature. Downloadable PDFs are also provided for your convenience.
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Get the most out of your RE/MAX Technology Toolkit by following these 10 easy tech tips!
It’s extremely important to enter your Agent MLS ID into LeadStreet/engageRE so that your listings are associated with you. This ensures you will receive lead preference on your listings. Watch this short video to learn how to add your MLS ID. If you have added your MLS ID and your listings aren’t displaying, contact Tech […]
There are two paths to adopting Google Analytics as a tool to gain insight into the performance of your online marketing efforts, depending on your website platform. Please choose which path below applies to your website:
Understanding how visitors are interacting with your engageRE website is essential to your online success. Google Analytics will enable you to gain valuable insight into the “who, when, where and how” of the visitors to your website. This article is divided into three parts: Getting Started The Basics of Using Google Analytics Measuring Success Part 1: Getting […]
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: When it comes to accepting leads, the old adage rings true, “Time is Money.” The faster you can receive and accept a lead, the faster you can make contact with the consumer. In order to receive your lead notifications quickly, we recommend that you setup your account for […]
Refer to the videos below to clear your browser cache for the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Safari on an iPhone. What is “cache?” Websites save elements of a site onto your computer. These elements includes items such as images, style sheets, and Java scripts. These local files are used to […]
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Are you working as a member of a team with other RE/MAX agents in your office? Take advantage of a team website that will allow you to consolidate your marketing efforts and leverage team branding. When you’re ready to get started, refer to our Tech Assist article on Creating a […]
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Welcome to RE/MAX! This article provides a solid introduction to the world of RE/MAX technology. If you are new to RE/MAX or need a refresher on tech basics, refer to the videos below for education on specific topics. Profiles and Lead Routing Listings & Clients Site Builder […]