When it comes to accepting leads, the old adage rings true, "Time is Money." The faster you can receive and accept a lead, the faster you can make contact with the consumer. In order to receive your lead notifications quickly, we recommend that you setup your account for Instant Lead Acceptance. Lead notifications can be sent to you by text message or email. Please watch the presentation below to learn how to configure instant acceptance of leads using the text messaging feature.
With CRM3, you have the capability to setup client registration rules that you feel are optimal for the experience on your website.
In addition to the the "min/max" options of earlier versions of the Agent Portal, several mid-level options can be combined to produce exactly the right experience.
The settings that control this feature can be found on the Leads > Settings page:
These options have the following meanings:
- Immediate Registration - If selected, a consumer must register to see any Listing Details.
- Unlimited Registration - If selected, a consumer is not prompted to register until they select a function (such as save favorite) that requires an account.
- Maximum Registration - If selected, a consumer is required to register to see selected details on a Listing Detail pages.
- Mid-Level Registration
- Hard Registration if selected, requires a consumer to register after a selected amount of views to see additional Listing Details
- Soft Registration if selected, will prompt a consumer to register after a selected amount of views to see additional Listing Details.
- Within Soft Registration you can allow a user to opt out of the prompts, as well as whether to prompt a consumer on their first view before starting the listing count.
- Phone Number Registration - If enabled, a consumer is required to include a phone number to complete registration.