Most engageRE users will receive leads from several different sources, such as remax.com or their personal engageRE website, or their SPAW, for example. These sources can utilize differing lead routing rules.
Routing of Leads From RE/MAX Brand Sources to COR Affiliates
RE/MAX Brand Sources include remax.com, the RE/MAX mobile apps, SPAW/SPOW, TheREMAXCollection.com. homes.com and (in certain cases) regional websites.
Leads generated by any of those sources can be offered to you through the LeadStreet by Homes Connect system. The following process occurs:
- If the lead is generated while agent branding is in effect (personalized mobile app, SPAW, etc), then the lead is assigned to that agent, and no further routing occurs.
- Otherwise, if the lead is generated by a consumer who is already assigned to an agent in the market of interest (MLS), then the lead activity is added to that agent's account, and no further routing takes place.
- Otherwise, if the lead references a subject property that is an active RE/MAX listing, the listing agent is first offered the lead. If accepted, the lead is assigned to that agent and no further routing occurs.
- Otherwise, a pool of eligible agents is assembled based on their affiliation with the MLS listing the subject property and their declared area of interest (the list of ZIP codes). The lead is initially offered to a random agent from that pool, and if not accepted, it is then offered to additional agents until it is ultimately accepted.
You can send any leads you accept from your Homes Connect LeadStreet account into your engageRE account by following the steps in this Tech Assist article.
Routing of Leads From engageRE Sources
engageRE users typically receive leads from one or more engageRE websites. This includes their personal website, as well as office or possibly region sites that are hosted on the engageRE platform.
Leads captured from engageRE sources are handled as follows:
- Exclusivity is observed only within the channel where a lead originates. In another words, leads accepted from a region website will be observed as exclusive for all future inquiries from that same contact interacting on the region website. Same is true for leads assigned from an office website - exclusivity ofo an accepted lead is only observed with subsequent inquiries from that same contact on the office website.
- New leads originating from agent websites are always assigned to the site owner, without observing exclusivity from any prior assignment on any other channel.
Any lead that comes from your engageRE site will automatically be offered to you.