Job Title: Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist
Part time or Full Time: 30 to 40 hours/week
M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. preferred
Do you love learning about online marketing and what’s happening in today's internet technology? real.leads, inc. is an internet-based company that provides technology support to top producing RE/MAX agents and offices throughout the United States, and we are looking for a top-notch individual to join our team!
As a Customer Support Representative, you'll be a member of our engageRE Tech Assist team. Part of your job will be to make sure our customers have a positive technical support experience. This is an important role! You’ll be engaging with customers on a daily basis, answering their questions, and guiding them in how to best use our products in a way that brings them value. We need a dynamic individual who can provide the highest quality of service and support for our customers.
Does this describe you? If so, you might be just the perfect fit!
- You’re analytical and love the challenge of troubleshooting problems.
- You’re eager to learn new things about current online marketing and real estate technology.
- You’re passionate about what you do and approach your work with enthusiasm.
- You think outside the box and love finding new and unique ways to solve problems.
- You love the internet and are excited to help others find the best way to get value out of their online marketing efforts.
- You are super organized and used to juggling multiple projects at once.
- You would love to work from home, interfacing remotely with an awesome team of co-workers!
- You like having the freedom to flex your hours when you need to take care of, well...life.
If we've piqued your interest so far, keep reading for the "nuts and bolts" of the position.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a help desk position which requires technical aptitude and top-notch customer service skills. The technical support specialist will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Be a point-of-contact for Tier 2 technical support on all real.leads’s web-based software products.
- Respond to individual support requests; manage the resulting ticketing and follow-up processes on all assigned tickets.
- Respond to individual support requests via voice, email, and live chat as appropriate.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot user questions and issues, as well as recognizing the need for education.
- Refer customers to online company resources that could improve their experience.
- Escalate support requests to the appropriate vendors for third tier support and service fulfillment.
- Two year technical or communications degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may be used in lieu of AA degree and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Technical aptitude and general knowledge of personal computers, mobile computing, and internet proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal need for supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team with customers, peers, and management.
- Experience and familiarity with both Microsoft and Google-based productivity tools, including Word, Excel and Google Apps.
- Two years experience working in a help desk environment
- Experience with real estate office administration or agent support
- Basic understanding of effective SEO strategies
- Basic understanding of social media business applications
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your website offers a wide variety of built in drip marketing tools for you to enable and use to stay in touch with prospective and current customers. During this one hour webinar, the following topics were demonstrated:
- Create letters using the Letter Library
- Setup stock and custom campaigns
- Setup a Fixed Date campaign
- Learn how to use postcards and flyers
- Set up a Buyer's Tour
During this webinar, Chip Morris with Reliance Network demonstrates how to set up an Add to Group campaign.
Newton Design Kit
RE/MAX Integrity Team does a great job of capturing their local market area. By making great use of SEO Presto! and sending in customized slideshow images, RE/MAX Integrity Team has put the focus directly on their key cities.
The custom homepage welcome message introduces the team and does a great job of highlighting their qualifications. The pairing of this message with a customer reviews widget really lets users know why they should choose RE/MAX Integrity Team.