HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gone stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we will review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for consumers and search engines!
What's The Latest?
Spend some minutes learning about the latest upgrades to the Calendar, with its streamlined calendar activities, additional views, ease of connection, utilization and contact integration. This recorded webinar was hosted by Reliance Network. Related Article: CRM3 on the Move
NOTE: This article applies ONLY To: Topics covered in this webinar included: build your online profile for MaxCenter, LeadStreet, engageRE, and Design Center; learn the basics of lead routing; and learn how to maximize your lead opportunities for market area leads. Download the webinar handout.
During this webinar, we reviewed the Listings area of engageRE. Learn how to manage your listings, add a manual listing, and interpret the available reports in order to get the most benefit out of your online listings.
During the Online Client Management webinar, we reviewed the Clients area of engageRE. Learn how to use this powerful CRM to interface with your clients, track client web activity, and nurture leads.
In this webinar, we reviewed basic Site Builder functionality. Topics covered included: create a basic home page; update home page header images and color scheme; and add/modify menu items.
In this Intermediate Site Builder webinar, we covered a variety of topics for adding internal content to your website. This 60 minute video contains the webinar presentation, followed by Q&A.
Your website offers a wide variety of built in drip marketing tools for you to enable and use to stay in touch with prospective and current customers. During this one hour webinar, the following topics were demonstrated: Create letters using the Letter Library Setup stock and custom campaigns Setup a Fixed Date campaign Learn how […]
In this recorded webinar hosted by Reliance Network, you’ll learn how to set up Listing Email Updates for your clients and show them how to do it on their own. People like to keep up with what homes are on the market in their area, and which have had changes in price or status, or […]
During this recorded webinar, we discussed manual listings. Learn how to enhance your listing presentation with a Demo listing and display listings on LeadStreet before the MLS updates. Also, learn how to display your private listings on all RE/MAX sites. Related Article: How to Create Sold Listings in engageRE
One of the greatest marketing tools at an agent’s disposal is the ability to display listings that they have already sold. This shows your Buyers that you can help them find their perfect dream home. It can also show your Sellers that you have the skills necessary to sell their house for the best price. Currently, […]