Job Title: Technical Support Specialist
Full Time: 40 hours/week
M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. preferred
Do you love learning about online marketing and what’s happening in today's internet technology? real.leads, inc. is an internet-based company that provides technology support to top producing RE/MAX agents and offices throughout the United States, and we are looking for a self-starter to join our team!
As a Technical Support Specialist, you'll be a member of our engageRE Tech Assist team. Part of your job will be to make sure our customers have a positive technical support experience. This is an important role! You’ll be engaging with customers on a daily basis, answering their questions, and guiding them in how to best use our products in a way that brings them value. We need a dynamic individual who can provide the highest quality of service and support for our customers.
Does this describe you? If so, you might be the perfect fit!
- You’re passionate about what you do, approaching your work with enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- You’re good at critical thinking, or understanding how the pieces of the puzzle fit together inside the bigger picture.
- You can learn/recall information quickly and can think quickly on your feet.
- You love the internet and are excited to help others find the best way to get value out of their online marketing efforts.
- You can communicate well, both in writing and on the phone.
- You are successfully able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- You believe in setting personal goals and working hard to achieve them.
- You’re confident in your abilities but are still open to learning new things and taking direction when needed.
- You are able to ask for help when you need it.
- You would love to work from home, and are capable of switching between an independent work setting and a team work setting.
- You exercise good judgement when presented with a challenge.
- You are good at self-directed learning
- You like having the freedom to flex your hours when you need to take care of, well...life.
If we've piqued your interest so far, keep reading for the "nuts and bolts" of the position.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a help desk position which requires technical aptitude and top-notch customer service skills. The technical support specialist will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Be a point-of-contact for technical support on all real.leads’s web-based software products.
- Respond to individual support requests; manage the resulting ticketing and follow-up processes on all assigned tickets.
- Respond to individual support requests via voice, email, and live chat as appropriate.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot user questions and issues, as well as recognizing the need for education.
- Refer customers to online company resources that could improve their experience.
- Escalate support requests to the appropriate vendors for third tier support and service fulfillment.
- Technical aptitude and general knowledge of personal computers, mobile computing, and internet proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal need for supervision.
- A positive attitude when working within a team, with customers, peers, and management.
- Experience and familiarity with both Microsoft and Google-based productivity tools, including Word, Excel and Google Apps.
- Two years experience working in a help desk environment
- Experience with real estate office administration or agent support
- Basic understanding of effective SEO strategies
- Basic understanding of social media business applications
- Bachelors or two year technical degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may be used in lieu of degree and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.