As a special, limited time offer, current subscribers to real.leads' Premier Service offering can opt to convert their subscription to either the WordPress Express or WordPress Premier services, subject to the following terms:
- The subscriber's Premier Service account must be active and in good standing for a minimum of six contiguous months. Past subscribers are not eligible for this special offer.
- Upon signing up for WordPress Express or WordPress Premier, we will perform the Premier Conversion process, which includes setup up a new WordPress hosted website, migration of any existing SiteBuilder content, and adapting any design features of your existing Premier site to the responsive design kit chosen during signup..
The Premier Conversion process is done in lieu of the full "Premier Design" service, and will be done at no charge. Subscribers who desire the full Premier Design service (which includes design consultation and/or content/ functionality changes) can choose to do so, and the normal $275 one-time Premier Design fee will apply.
- Subscribers will have the opportunity to review the newly designed WordPress site prior to redirecting a custom domain to it, thereby making it live. The legacy Premier/SiteBuilder site will be decommissioned at that time.
- Once the new WordPress website is live (the "go-live" date), the terms of service associated with the new service (Express or Premier) will take affect, and supersede the terms of the Premier Service offering.
- On your normal billing date following the go-live date, you will be charged the monthly fee at the rate of the new service.
- If your WordPress website was setup under Premier Conversion process at no fee, you agree to maintain your subscription to the new service for a minimum of 6 months from the go-live date. If you terminate the WordPress service before that time, the balance of the minimum service term will be charged to you.
- This special offer may be terminated at any time.