HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
*Broker/Owners and Managers ONLY
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
What's The Latest?
Do you fully use your website notification functions? There are several default and customizable built-in tools that alert you when clients log in, save searches, save favorite properties, and receive automated email updates. These can really help you target that ‘hot’ client! This webinar is presented by Reliance Network. Text goes here.
We are upgrading the Online Seller Report. The new report will be made available in the CRM the afternoon on November 8th with the first automated email sent on November 13th. All existing Online Seller Reports will migrate to the new version. In addition, we have made the following improvements: Agents can enter partial contact […]
Social media marketing, today’s “word-of-mouth,” is a tool that many agents aren’t fully using to their advantage. In this webinar, we reviewed some of the most common social media sites and simple strategies you can employ to grow your business. Links and Resources: General Information: Katie Lance Social Media Real Estate Blog Top 15 Most […]
Most websites are built with the buyer in mind. Yours has extensive tools addressing the needs of your prospective and active sellers! This webinar was presented and recorded by Reliance Network. Text goes here.
Check out the tools for interacting with your buyer sphere and buyer oriented website visitors. This webinar was presented and recorded by Reliance Network. Text goes here.
Set aside twenty minutes to learn how to create and save searches that your website visitors can access with a single click! This webinar was presented and recorded by Reliance Network. Text goes here.
In this webinar, we took an overview of the MAX Tech Profiles feature. Learn how to more easily maintain the numerous online profiles you must maintain in today’s competitive, online environment.
Starting September 20, 2017 and continuing through the end of the year, all new listings of participating RE/MAX affiliates will automatically receive a free, one week listing ad campaign, brought to you by RE/MAX and Adwerx. These ad campaigns use the power of digital ads to publicize your personal brand in your local market and […]
At their core, trademark standards serve a single, invaluable purpose: protecting the brand. When you adhere to trademark standards, you not only leverage the full power of the brand for your own business, you also build upon its power and influence in the industry. Learn how to properly utilize the RE/MAX brand elements in your […]
engageRE Brand Resources This will be your primary resource for region specific and brand application logos. On this site, you’ll find information such as helpful articles and videos and pre-sized logos for various applications. RE/MAX LLC Brand Resources This will be your primary resource for all corporate brand logos and graphics. You will find helpful […]