HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
*Broker/Owners and Managers ONLY
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
In this webinar, you will learn about an easy way to prospect, increase your SEO, get more name recognition, and more leads! This one hour webinar will walk you through the “how and why” of using Agent Insight to increase your online leads. Get in the game and sign on today! Have your smartphone or other device ready along with your MAX Tech user name and password.
This webinar will be presented by Steve Snook, Director of Strategic Growth with the RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
What's The Latest?
Every LeadStreet/engageRE CRM account comes standard with a professionally written and designed monthly real estate newsletter. This is a great tool to keep your name and brand in front of your customers – past, present, and future! In order to enable the newsletter, simply add the applicable contacts to the Monthly Newsletter Action Plan. The […]
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gotten stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for […]
You are bombarded with technology choices in today’s market, so how do you know which ones to choose? Join our guest speaker, Darci LaRocque, to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to being a technology superstar! Related Links: Google Sync Enhance your Marketing Efforts with Action […]
Related Article: New Designer Collection – Getting Started Guide
In this webinar, learn about an easy way to prospect, increase your SEO, get more name recognition, and more leads! This one hour webinar answers the “how and why” of using Agent Insight to increase your online leads. Get in the game and sign on today! Presented by Steve Snook, Director of Strategic Growth with […]
During this webinar, we reviewed the features of MAX Tech, the primary gateway to your RE/MAX toolkit. Topics covered: Related Article: The RE/MAX Toolkit: Learn How to Use These Powerful Marketing Tools (Webinar)
With the recent addition of Action Plans, the existing Campaigns were discontinued on Monday Jan. 15th. Current stock campaigns were retired. Many agents had active recipients receiving emails from the Stock Campaigns – they were moved to an equivalent Action Plan as follows: Buyers campaign – moved to Buyer action plan First Time Buyers campaign – […]
The new Action Plan module has been launched and is ready to use as part of your website business arsenal! Seven system plans already exist, just waiting for you to activate. Not only that, YOU can create your own custom ones, as many as you want, tailored specifically to how you do business. Invest about […]
Google Sync is a two-way service that synchronizes contacts between your Gmail/Google account and your engageRE account. Refer to this short video for a setup demonstration and the SWAY document below for complete details. Related article: Online Client Management (Webinar)
Design Center Automation is pleased to announce three new project design sets for Price Reduced, Open House, and Just Sold listings. When one of these listing events occur, Design Center Automation will generate a new set of marketing materials for your listing and will send you a new email with the corresponding design links. If […]