HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Join us for this hour-long webinar as we review some of the new CRM3 features. Topics will include: Google Sync, Action Plans, and the new Seller’s Report. We will also be taking a peak at the new Designer Website Collection which is scheduled to be launched in January 2018.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Darci had so many of you amazing RE/MAX agents want to know more about her quick session on Google’s G-Suite email and storage that we wanted to offer you this webinar to get your questions answered. You always have to look professional to make a lasting impression on your clients. 75% of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to TRUST and PROFESSIONALISM. Let Darci LaRocque from Tech N Touch teach you how you can build a more solid foundation with your present or future clients and be a brand that can be trusted with the use of GSuite.
In this 1.5 hour webinar, Darci LaRocque will go over:
- Learn about why you should use G-Suite and how it can help you run your business like a pro.
- Increase your chances of winning clients by having a trusted email address that points out to your current domain or personalized to match your name. Stop marketing for Yahoo, Gmail, AT&T, etc.
- Learn why you should have a true business email setup so your clients will receive your emails regardless of the platform they are using.
- Stop using 4 or 5 different email addresses and why.
- Learn how to update your calendar, email and contacts from one device and it updates EVERYWHERE!
- Gain knowledge about Cloud Storage for your files, contracts, photos, music and more and how you can access them from anywhere in the world!
- A demonstration is provided on how to setup G-Suite so you are guided accordingly and be able to set it up on your own!
- You can get a 20% off coupon if you choose to be a G-Suite user ($5.00 Monthly Plan Only)
- Answer your questions!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
What's The Latest?
Many agents have questions regarding the merits of maintaining multiple websites and domains. Here is some information to help with that decision: Every website you have, whether it be one or more, should have a custom domain as primary. Domains such as “myname.engageREagent.com” may be convenient, but not too useful from a marketing or SEO perspective. […]
It’s important to continue adding good content to your site for several reasons. Improve your site’s SEO Add value for consumers Create a unique look, feel, and brand for your website This helpful video will help you get started adding custom content to your website.
Welcome to the engageRE Tech Assist Blog. This is an online resource for all things engageRE. Use the links below to get to the section of interest or just start reading down through the posts. Please submit suggestions of topics you would find of interest. Getting Started How-to Videos The How & Why Webinar Recordings From […]
Name servers are the settings on a domain (i.e. www.remax.com) that point it to a specific website provider like Reliance, Homes, or Placester. To use a domain with an engageRE website, specific name server entries area required. You should contact the support department of your registrar (GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc.) and ask them to update your […]