HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Training Events
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
In this webinar, you will learn about an easy way to prospect, increase your SEO, get more name recognition, and more leads! This one hour webinar will walk you through the “how and why” of using Agent Insight to increase your online leads. Get in the game and sign on today! Have your smartphone or other device ready along with your MAX Tech user name and password.
This webinar will be presented by Steve Snook, Director of Strategic Growth with the RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
If you want your website to work for you, you need to give it some love! Your website may have been great at one time, but has your content gone stale and out-of-date? During this webinar, we will review some simple updates you can make to your website to keep your site relevant and engaging for consumers and search engines!
Learn how to utilize RE/MAX technology to its fullest potential:
- Optimize free leads through LeadStreet.
- Attract and retain clients by designing your own incredible marketing pieces.
- Market your business with your very own personal website and more!
Gain insight on how regional initiatives can help get your name front and center of clients:
- Personal billboard program.
- RE/MAX hot air balloon events.
- Cause marketing through Children’s Miracle Network and more!
What's The Latest?
Design Center Automation is pleased to announce three new project design sets for Price Reduced, Open House, and Just Sold listings. When one of these listing events occur, Design Center Automation will generate a new set of marketing materials for your listing and will send you a new email with the corresponding design links. If […]
We are upgrading the Online Seller Report. The new report will be made available in the CRM the afternoon on November 8th with the first automated email sent on November 13th. All existing Online Seller Reports will migrate to the new version. In addition, we have made the following improvements: Agents can enter partial contact […]
engageRE Brand Resources This will be your primary resource for region specific and brand application logos. On this site, you’ll find information such as helpful articles and videos and pre-sized logos for various applications. RE/MAX LLC Brand Resources This will be your primary resource for all corporate brand logos and graphics. You will find helpful […]
During this one hour webinar, we discuss image management. Some of the topics reviewed include: image file types, free cropping tools, best-case image practices, and free/low cost image resources. We also demonstrate how to crop/resize a photo using a Mac computer and a free online photo management website. In this supplemental video, we demonstrate the […]