HAVE QUESTIONS? GET ANSWERS.
We're Here To Help
Upcoming Region Events
Are you a regular user of the LeadStreet/engageRE marketing campaigns? If so, you’re going to love the new Action Plans! Action Plans are a series of emails, calendar events, or tasks designed to improve lead conversion by keeping each contact engaged during the nurturing, buying, and selling process. NOTE: The campaigns feature of engageRE will be deactivated on Monday, January 15th.
Did you know that as a WordPress Premier subscriber, you have the ability to quickly create SEO searches for your website? In this webinar, learn how to use SEO Presto! to create unlimited SEO searches that not only create quick searches for your website visitors but also grow your SEO footprint and boost traffic to your WordPress website.
Using the Design Website Collection to create a premier online presence is the latest LeadStreet feature enhancement. Attend this webinar to learn the details of how to transform your current website to the “designer quality templates” of the DWC. You will also learn about the roadmap for this feature, including when and how it will replace the older, Site Builder capabilities you have used in the past.
Stop driving your car on square tires. It will get you there but it will be slow and painful process. Understand the Skills you need to upgrade to make that drive a smooth and happy thing in this 1.5 hour webinar. You are bombarded with technology choices. Let’s get down to brass tacks and get your systems and foundation in order. Don’t miss out on this one of a kind workshop.
- What does your domain name say about you?
- Does Your Email address work for or against you?
- What’s the deal with Cloud Storage – Create Control in Your Life by understanding and using Cloud Storage.
- What are you missing out by not using a CRM?
- What about Agent reviews/testimonials?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND? If you have any of these issues below:
- You access different emails on different platforms or have many email accounts
- You update a contact/calendar and it doesn’t update elsewhere/everywhere
- Your email address is a personal email and not business
- You have been on the road and need access to a file and you have to drive back to the office or home to get it
- You send individual files as attachments in your email
- If your computer or wireless device dies, so does all your information
- You never keep in touch with your past, current or future clients
- You aren’t sure where to direct people to give reviews.
Join Darci LaRocque to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to be a technology superstar!
- Did you know that 75%* of consumers say an email address matching your domain is CRITICAL to trust and professionalism. Are you losing business because you are using @yahoo, @gmail, @hotmail, @aol or some other personal email?
- Do you use Dropbox,Google Drive or OneDrive or only downloaded it?
- What about a CRM, do you only pay for it like a Gym membership rather than actually using it?
- Yes, you can go on holidays by being a truly mobile Agent!
Join us and help save yourself from the burden of miscommunication, lost email, misunderstanding of the cloud and more.
* Small business owner and customer surveys, February 2016.
In this webinar, you will learn about an easy way to prospect, increase your SEO, get more name recognition, and more leads! This one hour webinar will walk you through the “how and why” of using Agent Insight to increase your online leads. Get in the game and sign on today! Have your smartphone or other device ready along with your MAX Tech user name and password.
This webinar will be presented by Steve Snook, Director of Strategic Growth with the RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
What's The Latest?
Note: skip to 2:00 for the beginning of the webinar.
With its most recent enhancements, MAX Tech can now be customized for your specific office. Add apps, events, news, and resources specific to your office and market.
During this webinar, we reviewed some “lessons learned” regarding the Designer Website Collection. Topics discussed included: image management, agent profile photo, 3rd party widgets, and the new text editor tool.
In this webinar, our special guest speaker, Jordan Scheltgen, Inc. Magazine Columnist and Inman Contributor, discussed the ins and outs of social media in real estate. Great webinar with actionable items to build your business! Related Article: New Designer Collection – Getting Started Guide
From time to time, agents receive emails sent to their remax.net email address with a “From” address of firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than from the original sender. Dmarc@remax.net is a special email address that RE/MAX uses in certain cases to ensure the delivery of emails to your remax.net address. This special case occurs when you receive a message […]
Testing Notifcation Delivery In order to test delivery of MAX Tech notifications, you can send test messages to yourself using the following procedure: Log into MAX Tech. Go to Connect. Click on the gear icon in the top right hand corner to access connect settings. On the Connect Settings page, click on the test icon […]
Learn how to Master the Miracle System by watching the Children’s Miracle Network “how to” series.
What is the Designer Website Collection? It is a series of High Design Website templates with pre-selected images, graphics, text type, layout and locations for key calls to action. Key features available during the introductory release include: 20+ designer-crafted, customizable website layouts (many more coming!) Designs for Agents, Teams, Community Lifestyle, Home and Living Designer-selected […]
In an effort to transition all websites to the new Designer Website Collection templates, agents and offices will only be able to choose a new Designer Website Collection template beginning Wednesday, March 21. Websites with older templates will not be affected, but agents and offices will not have the option to choose an older template […]
One major benefit of a WordPress Premier website is your ability to create and display easy-to-use community searches that help your visitors search quickly for properties by area or type. You may have noticed that many sites have an area for displaying searches that looks like this: This is called the Explore Places to Live […]