With CRM3, you have the capability to setup client registration rules that you feel are optimal for the experience on your website.
In addition to the the "min/max" options of earlier versions of the Agent Portal, several mid-level options can be combined to produce exactly the right experience.
The settings that control this feature can be found on the Leads > Settings page:
These options have the following meanings:
- Immediate Registration - If selected, a consumer must register to see any Listing Details.
- Unlimited Registration - If selected, a consumer is not prompted to register until they select a function (such as save favorite) that requires an account.
- Maximum Registration - If selected, a consumer is required to register to see selected details on a Listing Detail pages.
- Mid-Level Registration
- Hard Registration if selected, requires a consumer to register after a selected amount of views to see additional Listing Details
- Soft Registration if selected, will prompt a consumer to register after a selected amount of views to see additional Listing Details.
- Within Soft Registration you can allow a user to opt out of the prompts, as well as whether to prompt a consumer on their first view before starting the listing count.
- Phone Number Registration - If enabled, a consumer is required to include a phone number to complete registration.
It’s important to have fresh new content on your website in order to help boost your site’s SEO and to add consumer value to your website. SEO pages are a great way to accomplish both of these goals.
Please watch the two videos below for instructions on setting up My (Agent) Saved Searches, SEO pages, and adding a custom landing page. If you're a newbie, it is recommended that you watch them in the order provided.
Part 1 - Adding My (Agent) Saved Searches
Topics reviewed in this webinar: creating a basic and advanced search, creating a polygon search, linking searches to your menu, and enabling the Quick Search feature.
Part 2 -Adding SEO Pages to Your Website
In Part 2 of the webinar series, we demonstrated how to create SEO pages, add and understand meta data, add a custom landing page, and update your site's navigation.