In this webinar, three different real world websites are examined through Google Analytics, comparing the user behaviors and intelligence gathered.
Watch this short video to learn how to upload a PDF document to the engageRE Agent Portal and then add a link to it on the home page of your website.
- Click the Site Builder tab, and then the Graphics tab along the bottom of the menu.
- In the pop-up window, click the Add Image button, followed by Choose File. Browse to the completed PDF or JPG form on your computer and click Open. Returning to the My Images pop-up, click Upload and confirm by clicking the Yes, I Acknowledge & Accept link.A new image will appear in the upper left corner of the Thumbnail area along the left side of the pop-up. Right-click on that image and select the Copy Image Address function (for Chrome – other browsers may label it differently, so refer to the video). Close the My Images popup window.
- Returning now to the main Site Builder window, click the Design tab and then the Layout tab.
- Find a text area somewhere on your home page where the link should go, and click the edit link next to it. Choose the Create/Edit My Own Content button if prompted.
- In the new content editor, position the cursor where you want the link to appear and click the Insert/edit Link button. The Insert Link pop-up will appear.
- Right-click in the URL field and select Paste. The address of the document should appear in the field. In the next field, Text to display, enter the desired label that will appear on the page. For the Target, choose “new Window”. Click OK to close the Insert Link pop-up, which will add the link to the chosen text area. Then click Submit to complete the edit.
- Click Publish to make the change to your website. You can confirm by clicking the View Website link.
Name servers are the settings on a domain (i.e. www.remax.com) that point it to a specific website provider like Reliance, Homes, or Placester.
To use a domain with an engageRE website, specific name server entries area required. You should contact the support department of your registrar (GoDaddy, Network Solutions, etc.) and ask them to update your domain name(s) to use ns1.engageREdns.com and ns2.engageREdns.com as primary and secondary name servers, respectively.
IMPORTANT: If you are also using your domain name for email (e.g. email@example.com), please contact TechAssist before proceeding with the changes below.
If you would like to attempt to do this yourself, we have step-by-step instructions available for GoDaddy and Network Solutions below.
For Domains Registered With Go Daddy
Do the following:
- Log into www.godaddy.com.
- Click on your name in the top navigation bar, and click on the “Manage Domains” option.
- Click on the domain name, which will bring you to Domain Details page.
- In the name server section, click on the “Manage” link.
- Click on the “EDIT NAMESERVERS” link.
- Update the name servers to ns1.engageREdns.com and ns2.engageREdns.com.
- Click Ok and Submit.
For Domains Registered With Network Solutions
Do the following:
- Log into www.networksolutions.com.
- Within Account Manager, select My Domain Names.
- Select the domain name you want to change and select Manage.
- In the green box, select Change Where Domain Points.
- Select Domain Name Server (DNS).
- Under Specify Domain Name Servers section, type in ns1.engageREdns.com and ns2.engageREdns.com.
- Select Continue, then Apply Changes to accept changes.
Please Note: DNS changes may take 24 - 36 hours to update throughout the Internet.