Google Sync is a two-way service that synchronizes contacts between your Gmail/Google account and your engageRE account. Refer to this short video for a setup demonstration and the SWAY document below for complete details.
Design Center Automation is pleased to announce three new project design sets for Price Reduced, Open House, and Just Sold listings.
When one of these listing events occur, Design Center Automation will generate a new set of marketing materials for your listing and will send you a new email with the corresponding design links.
If an event happens more than once (i.e. price reduces and then reduces again) the previously created projects will update, and a reminder email will be sent with the same project links.
Here is a description of what is included with each of these new design sets:
- Price Reduced: includes Social Media Post, Postcard, Flyer, and ePostcard. The other previously created projects are still available as well and will have been updated for you.
- Open Houses: includes Social Media Posts for "Coming Soon" and also "Day Of," as well as a Postcard and ePostcard.
- Just Sold: includes Social Media Post, Postcard, and ePostcard
Click on the image below to see an example of the email for each category.
engageRE Brand Resources
This will be your primary resource for region specific and brand application logos. On this site, you'll find information such as helpful articles and videos and pre-sized logos for various applications.
RE/MAX LLC Brand Resources
This will be your primary resource for all corporate brand logos and graphics. You will find helpful items such as digital and social media graphics as well as print and traditional logos for signage and business cards.
Introductory Webinar Recording
Watch the webinar recording introducing the brand refresh resources.
During this one hour webinar, we discuss image management. Some of the topics reviewed include: image file types, free cropping tools, best-case image practices, and free/low cost image resources. We also demonstrate how to crop/resize a photo using a Mac computer and a free online photo management website.
In this supplemental video, we demonstrate the process of cropping/resizing a photo using Paint 3D, which is available to Windows 10 users.
Your clients can download and set up the RE/MAX App so it's branded privately and exclusively to you. Learn how to obtain your Agent Key in this short video on the RE/MAX Mobile App.
What Causes The Problem?
Have you shared your listing on Facebook only to realize the auto-populated information is not what you expected? Similar to browser cache, Facebook also stores a copy of each shared webpage on their own servers (for efficency).
That means that once Facebook "remembers" a webpage, it will often use this image when you share that same URL. Unfortunately, since listing information is often changing, that cached information may not represent the most current and accurate listing data. Some symptoms you might experience:
- A new listing isn’t showing any data or is only showing the description with no photos.
- You’ve added new listing photos, but when you share the listing to Facebook, the thumbnail contains an old image.
- You’ve updated your listing description, but the old information displays on the thumbnail page when you share to Facebook.
What To Do About It
Fortunately, there is a way to force Facebook to refresh its cache for a listing by using their Sharing Debugger tool.
Do the following:
- Go to http://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/.
- Enter the listing URL into the field and click on Debug.
- This will bring up a screen of information that tells you when the last page was last scraped. Click on Scrape Again.
Now when you share the listing on Facebook, it should reflect all of the latest information.
Note: Every listing has two URLs available, and these are listed on the Detail page of the engageRE Agent Portal. You may need to repeat these steps for both URLs.