real.leads, inc. is an internet-based company that provides technology support to top producing real estate agents and offices throughout the United States, and we are looking for a self-starter to join our team!
As Product Support Specialist - Tier 1, you will be responsible for providing first level subject matter expertise, guidance, and technical support in an efficient and effective manner. Our customers will rely on you to have experience with our systems. The ability to clearly communicate with the various support levels, vendors, leadership, and users of the applications is essential.
You will be able to identify problems, their probable causes, their impacts on operations, report them to the appropriate parties, offer possible solutions, and decide on the optimal course of action; able to independently and/or collaboratively bring problems to a complete resolution.
- Provide phone/live chat support for customer questions/concerns
- Take initiative in keeping current with developments in applications. Acquire and maintain knowledge of products and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers. Learn new functionality being implemented for monthly releases in order to support user questions and issues
- Provide first level support for inbound support requests
- Diagnose and troubleshoot user questions and issues, as well as recognizing the need for education
- Assist in the resolution of user and support issues among company products to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on user satisfaction
- Research, resolve, and respond to questions received via telephone calls, e-mail, and callbacks in a timely manner, in accordance with current procedures
- Use the Zoho CRM to fully document and log all technical support events, inquiries, actions taken, and resolutions. The ideal candidate will have experience monitoring a service desk queue
- Works effectively and professionally with other team members, learns from and shares knowledge with others by documenting and contributing to knowledge base
- Assists associates in Product Support Specialist 2 role on initiatives and support issues as assigned
- Technical aptitude and general knowledge of personal computers, mobile computing, and internet proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal need for supervision.
- A positive attitude when working within a team, with customers, peers, and management.
- Experience and familiarity with both Microsoft and Google-based productivity tools, including Word, Excel and Google Apps.
- Two years experience working in a help desk environment
- Experience with real estate office administration or agent support
- Basic understanding of effective SEO strategies
- Basic understanding of social media business applications
- Two year technical or communications degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may be used in lieu of AA degree and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
As a remote employee, you will be responsible to procure and maintain a suitable work environment as well as adequate computing resources, including a Windows-based PC or laptop and a high speed internet connection. Any specialized software or hardware required will be provided by the company.
Full Time: 40 hours/week
M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. preferred
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com