In this short video, you will learn how to add an article to the WordPress Homeowners Advice Blog. Extra Credit topics include updating the permalink (page URL) and adding meta data.
Understanding how visitors are interacting with your WordPress website is essential to your online success. WordPress Premier offers a custom extensions to Google Analytics that will enable you to gain valuable insight into the "who, when, where and how" of the visitors to your website.
This article is divided into three parts:
- Getting Started
- The Basics of Using Google Analytics
- Measuring Success
Part 1: Getting Started
The Quick Learn presentation below provides you with step-by-step instructions on setting up a personal Google Analytics account for use with your WordPress Premier website.
Part 2: Google Analytics Basics
In this webinar, three different real world websites are examined through Google Analytics, comparing the user behaviors and intelligence gathered.
Part 3: Measuring Success With Google Analytics
The webinar recording below shares three best practices when assessing your digital marketing efforts:
- Filtering Noise: User Segments
- Understanding SEO Yield
- Using Marketing Source Codes
- What about Bounce Rate?
- Getting What You Want: Conversion
Discovering Visitor Actions
The following table identifies the category and actions instrumented with WordPress Analytics:
|Event Category||Event Action|
|Web Client||Login Success|
|Sign Up Success|
|Form Submit Success||Listing Appointment Request|
|Listing Contact Request|
|Listing Information Request|
|Agent Roster Click *||My Website|
|Email Me Link|
|Get Directions Link|
* NOTE: Event Label variable is only defined for the Agent Roster Click category, and it identifies the name of the agent roster card that generated the event.
RE/MAX has created a create online agent recruiting tool at www.joinREMAX.com. And as a bonus - you can personalize the "Contact Us" section to reference your office's information.
To use the feature, do the following:
- Sign into MaxCenter with your RE/MAX credentials (office admin, manager or owner).
- Select the Recruiting + Retention tile. On the next page, choose the Customize joinremax.com tile.
- Complete the slide-in form with your office recruiting information. For the URL Name field, choose carefully - this will become a part of your personalized URL and you typically would not want to change it once publicized.
- Click Save Changes.
You can preview your personalized site by clicking the to link shown on the screen.
Adding A Personalized joinremax.com Page To Your Website
Using Site Builder:
- Sign into the LeadStreet account that manages your office website.
- Go to SiteBuilder > Content > Pages, scroll down to the appropriate top level menu list and click Add Link.
- Complete the Add Link form, entering your personalized joinremax URL (created above) in the URL field. Make sure and choose "http://" as the type.
- Submit the form.
- Sign into the WordPress account that manages your office website.
- Go To Appearance > Menus.
- Open the Custom Links panel, and enter your personalized URL (created above) and the appropriate Link Text. Click Add To Menu.
- Drag the newly created menu item (at the bottom of the menu outline) to the desired position on the menu.
- Click Save Menu.