In this short video, you will learn how to add a sold listing to your Sold Properties resume page.
Do you fully use your website notification functions? There are several default and customizable built-in tools that alert you when clients log in, save searches, save favorite properties, and receive automated email updates. These can really help you target that ‘hot’ client!
This webinar is presented by Reliance Network.
We are upgrading the Online Seller Report. The new report will be made available in the CRM the afternoon on November 8th with the first automated email sent on November 13th. All existing Online Seller Reports will migrate to the new version. In addition, we have made the following improvements:
- Agents can enter partial contact information when searching and selecting the contact(s) to receive the report.
- You can attach a Saved Search to determine the nearby properties as an alternative to the preset radius search. The closest ten properties will display under the new expanded Market Summary section which now includes active, pending and sold listings when available.
- Online Seller Report Summary is now an editable text area so the agent can add a custom message.
- Ability to set an Email Frequency specific to the individual report. The report will still go out on Monday but now you can choose for each report how often it will be sent to the contact.
- Ability to choose to stop sending the individual report when the listing goes Pending or Sold.
For more details, see Online Seller Report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my existing seller reports, created under the previous version, still go out?
A: Yes, the reports will continue to out on the same schedule as before, with the new report format.
Q: Can I still send an individual report to an email address, without enrolling them in the recurring report?
A: Yes and no. You can send an individual report to all contacts who are enrolled for that report. However, each recipient must be a contact in the LeadStreet system – sending to ad hoc email addresses is no longer supported.
Q: Do the emailed reports work on a mobile device?
A: Yes and no. The emailed reports should display on all devices, however, some of the information is too detailed for effective use on a mobile device, and will need to be viewed on a tablet or laptop.
Q: Will my setting changes be automatically saved?
A: No. Auto-save is no longer supported. The Save button must be used after making changes to any settings on the report.
Social media marketing, today’s “word-of-mouth,” is a tool that many agents aren’t fully using to their advantage. In this webinar, we reviewed some of the most common social media sites and simple strategies you can employ to grow your business.
Links and Resources:
Katie Lance - Grow Your Business with Instagram
A REALTORS® Guide on How to Use Instagram for Real Estate
Inman: Instagram for real estate: 5 little known ways agents benefit by incorporating social media tool into their business
The Complete Instagram Hashtag Guide for Business
Stand Out With a Business Instagram Page
RESAAS: Hashtags! ...What Are They?
14 Powerful Hashtag Tools You Should Be Using in 2017
The Do’s and Don’ts of How to Use Hashtags
Top 25 Real Estate Hashtags (and How to Use Them)
How to Use Hashtags on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
Most websites are built with the buyer in mind. Yours has extensive tools addressing the needs of your prospective and active sellers! This webinar was presented and recorded by Reliance Network.
Check out the tools for interacting with your buyer sphere and buyer oriented website visitors. This webinar was presented and recorded by Reliance Network.