From time to time, agents receive emails sent to their remax.net email address with a "From" address of firstname.lastname@example.org, rather than from the original sender. Dmarc@remax.net is a special email address that RE/MAX uses in certain cases to ensure the delivery of emails to your remax.net address. This special case occurs when you receive a message from an email address that happens to use the same email service provider as you (such as Hotmail, Gmail, or AOL). When you Reply to the email it will go to the original sender.
RE/MAX displays the From address email@example.com as a way to get your mail delivered in cooperation with an anti-spam measure called DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) which your email service provider implemented. RE/MAX MainStreet has an article about this: New Anti-Spam Policies Affect Email.
The DMARC anti-spam measure affects millions of email users and billions of email parcels nationwide. RE/MAX and other email service providers use these types of measures to work to ensure that your email is delivered.
Learn how to Master the Miracle System by watching the Children's Miracle Network "how to" series.
The Designer Website Collection is a series of high quality design website templates with pre-selected images, graphics, text type, layout and locations for key calls to action.
Key features available during the introductory release include:
- 20+ designer-crafted, customizable website layouts (many more coming!)
- Designs for Agents, Teams, Community Lifestyle, Home and Living
- Designer-selected colors, graphics, buttons, text type, calls to action and more
- New Homepage Editor – see changes automatically made and saved as you work
- Mobile, Tablet and Large Display website preview
- Editable text sections (unique to each design)
- Custom image sections (unique to each design)
- New designer image gallery provided with over 1,000 high-quality images
- New image selection and upload tool
- Distinctive new Property Galleries - Featured Listings (unique to each design)
- Quick, selectable calls to action (What’s my Home Worth…)
- Editable homepage testimonials (unique to each design)
- New ‘About Me’ sections, larger agent photo (unique to each design)
- Team layouts with all new ‘About Us’ sections and team rosters
- New signature website footer with integrated contact / lead form
- Built-in social media connectors
- Built-in IDX+ listings search with every full-website
- Custom website navigation from existing website (for easy transition)
- Content pages available from existing website (for easy transition)
- SEO Saved Searches available from existing website (for easy transition)
- Brand, MLS and State compliance support built-in
Where can the new Templates be found?
In the engageRE Agent Portal, hover over SiteBuilder and select Collections, then Layouts
Under Collections, all designs will display.
- Persona - These focus on you and features your agent photo.
- Team - These are all about your team.
- Texture - These incorporate design texture and dimension.
- Luxury - These highlight luxury design elements.
- Home & Living - These feature home imagery
Under Coming Soon, we list more categories that will soon be available. These are
You can search each collection by clicking on the name.
- Hovering over the layout will display what features are included such as,
Custom Theme Color
- Custom Hero Image(s)
- Editable Hero Text
- Search Listings
- Feature Properties
- Custom Background Image
- Content Text
- Calls to Action
- Editable Call to Action Text
Each layout has different customizable elements.
To view in detail, click Preview.
In the Preview, you will notice how your information is instantly pulled in to give you
a true representation of what your website homepage will look like.
Click Select Template to choose and begin customizing OR
You can close it to preview another layout by clicking the X in the top right.
In an effort to transition all websites to the new Designer Website Collection templates, agents and offices will only be able to choose a new Designer Website Collection template beginning Wednesday, March 21. Websites with older templates will not be affected, but agents and offices will not have the option to choose an older template moving forward when making changes.
At this time, the new Designer Website Collection templates do not support HTML on the homepage, only the internal pages. If you have custom features such as YouTube videos or widgets from preferred vendors on your homepage, we recommend you do not switch to a new Designer Website Collection until HTML is supported. To view the new Designer Website Collection, click on Site Builder->Collections->Layouts.
Please note: Agents and offices who opt to see a preview of the new Collection templates should exercise caution as there is not a way to recover any previously saved changes (including current live websites) if a new template is selected.
For more information on the Designer Website Collection, please visit https://www.engageremarketing.com/designer-website-collection
One major benefit of a WordPress Premier website is your ability to create and display easy-to-use community searches that help your visitors search quickly for properties by area or type.
You may have noticed that many sites have an area for displaying searches that looks like this:
This is called the Explore Places to Live widget, and it is populated with SEO searches.
If you do not have one already on your homepage and would like one, the process is pretty simple:
1. Identify up to 12 SEO searches that you would like to feature. You should see your existing searches listed out on your Explore Places to Live page, found in your menu at the top of your website.
If you do not see an Explore Places to Live page in your menu, you probably do not have any SEO searches. In this case, you'll need to start by creating some with SEO Presto. Be sure to pay close attention to our tips on how to name your searches.
2. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request that we add the Explore Places to Live widget to your homepage. Be sure to list out your 12 searches.
Note: The widget uses a featured image for each search. If you do not provide us with your own images, we'll use stock photos of our choosing.
There are many sources available for finding images to use on your site. Unsplash and Pexels are great sources of free images, and there are always paid sites like Shutterstock and iStock. You are also welcome to choose images from our gallery. Whatever you submit should be usable at dimensions of 300 pixels by 200 pixels.
To make things easier, you can submit new images to us using the Submit a Photo, PDF, or File form.