The much-anticipated Designer Website Collection templates for your engageRE website are now available.
Read This First!
Here's some important information you will need in order to get started:
- The Designer Website Collection (DWC) templates primarily impact the content and appearance of the home page – your menu and any interior page content do not change.
- Each DWC template has a specific layout, with specific features and widgets. These features are not customizable.
- Before you make any changes, we highly recommend that you make a copy of all your current home page content. Any content or graphical customization you have done to your home page under the older Site Builder templates will not transfer to the DWC templates.
- You can preview the new DWC templates, and your live website will remain as-is. However, once you publish a DWC template to your site, you cannot revert back to your previous homepage content or template. We strongly suggest that you create some sort of backup of your existing home page before you republish your site with a DWC template.
- Once you have published a DWC template to your website, the current Site Builder options such as Design and Layout will still be visible on the menu, but will no longer function.
- Existing information contained in the SEO / Tracking and Verification sections will need to be manually added to your homepage. These functions are normally used for applications such as Google Analytics, Live Chat, or Facebook Pixel Code. This information will need to be copied from your current Site Builder entries to the 3rd Party Scripts section under Website Settings.
- Customizations performed on one DWC template are not retained when you switch to another template.
- Note that all text areas will be pre-filled with Latin text and will need to be personalized with each agent's information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Designer Website Collection?
Learn more about the Designer Website Collection here.
How do I add a video to my home page?
There is not currently a design that offers a video widget. New designs will be added in the near future that offer this option.
How do I update my home page information after my site has been published?
In order to update the information on your home page after your site has been published, you'll navigate to Site Builder -- Collections -- Site Editor.
How do I update my interior pages?
You'll continue to update your interior pages by going to Site Builder -- Content -- Pages.
Where do I add my 3rd party scripts such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel code?
Go to Site Builder -- Collections -- Site Editor. Next, choose the option for Website Settings -- 3rd Party Scripts. These scripts are typically added to either the Header or Footer as directed by the software vendor.
I don't have any testimonials to add, so how do I delete this section?
If you choose a design that has a testimonial section, this area must be utilized. If you don't have any testimonials to add, you'll need to choose a design that doesn't include this feature.
I like the options available on an agent branded design - can I use a different background photo?
The image you choose could be a background texture, local geography, or your own agent photo. Each design is intended to be customized to fit your brand and personality! Choose from a wide variety of stock photos or by uploading your own image.
I have uploaded my own background photo, but the photo was cropped after getting published. Can this be fixed?
Not every photo will be optimal for each template. If your photo doesn't display to your satisfaction, you may need to experiment with photos that have different dimensions and perspectives.
Where can I find the Home Valuation call-out button?
There is not currently an option for a Home Valuation call-out. Additional call-outs will be released in the near future.