You are bombarded with technology choices in today's market, so how do you know which ones to choose? Join our guest speaker, Darci LaRocque, to find out the best tips and real world examples to help you on the road to being a technology superstar!
The much-anticipated Designer Website Collection templates for your engageRE website are now available.
Read This First!
Here's some important information you will need in order to get started:
- The Designer Website Collection (DWC) templates primarily impact the content and appearance of the home page – your menu and any interior page content do not change.
- Each DWC template has a specific layout, with specific features and widgets. These features are not customizable.
- Before you make any changes, we highly recommend that you make a copy of all your current home page content. Any content or graphical customization you have done to your home page under the older Site Builder templates will not transfer to the DWC templates.
- You can preview the new DWC templates, and your live website will remain as-is. However, once you publish a DWC template to your site, you cannot revert back to your previous homepage content or template. We strongly suggest that you create some sort of backup of your existing home page before you republish your site with a DWC template.
- Once you have published a DWC template to your website, the current Site Builder options such as Design and Layout will still be visible on the menu, but will no longer function.
- Existing information contained in the SEO / Tracking and Verification sections will need to be manually added to your homepage. These functions are normally used for applications such as Google Analytics, Live Chat, or Facebook Pixel Code. This information will need to be copied from your current Site Builder entries to the 3rd Party Scripts section under Website Settings.
- Customizations performed on one DWC template are not retained when you switch to another template.
- Note that all text areas will be pre-filled with Latin text and will need to be personalized with each agent's information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Designer Website Collection?
Learn more about the Designer Website Collection here.
How do I add a video to my home page?
There is not currently a design that offers a video widget. New designs will be added in the near future that offer this option.
How do I update my home page information after my site has been published?
In order to update the information on your home page after your site has been published, you'll navigate to Site Builder -- Collections -- Site Editor.
How do I update my interior pages?
You'll continue to update your interior pages by going to Site Builder -- Content -- Pages.
Where do I add my 3rd party scripts such as Google Analytics or Facebook Pixel code?
Go to Site Builder -- Collections -- Site Editor. Next, choose the option for Website Settings -- 3rd Party Scripts. These scripts are typically added to either the Header or Footer as directed by the software vendor.
I don't have any testimonials to add, so how do I delete this section?
If you choose a design that has a testimonial section, this area must be utilized. If you don't have any testimonials to add, you'll need to choose a design that doesn't include this feature.
I like the options available on an agent branded design - can I use a different background photo?
The image you choose could be a background texture, local geography, or your own agent photo. Each design is intended to be customized to fit your brand and personality! Choose from a wide variety of stock photos or by uploading your own image.
I have uploaded my own background photo, but the photo was cropped after getting published. Can this be fixed?
Not every photo will be optimal for each template. If your photo doesn't display to your satisfaction, you may need to experiment with photos that have different dimensions and perspectives.
Where can I find the Home Valuation call-out button?
There is not currently an option for a Home Valuation call-out. Additional call-outs will be released in the near future.
Job Title: Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist
Part time or Full Time: 30 to 40 hours/week
M-F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. preferred
Do you love learning about online marketing and what’s happening in today's internet technology? real.leads, inc. is an internet-based company that provides technology support to top producing RE/MAX agents and offices throughout the United States, and we are looking for a top-notch individual to join our team!
As a Customer Support Representative, you'll be a member of our engageRE Tech Assist team. Part of your job will be to make sure our customers have a positive technical support experience. This is an important role! You’ll be engaging with customers on a daily basis, answering their questions, and guiding them in how to best use our products in a way that brings them value. We need a dynamic individual who can provide the highest quality of service and support for our customers.
Does this describe you? If so, you might be just the perfect fit!
- You’re analytical and love the challenge of troubleshooting problems.
- You’re eager to learn new things about current online marketing and real estate technology.
- You’re passionate about what you do and approach your work with enthusiasm.
- You think outside the box and love finding new and unique ways to solve problems.
- You love the internet and are excited to help others find the best way to get value out of their online marketing efforts.
- You are super organized and used to juggling multiple projects at once.
- You would love to work from home, interfacing remotely with an awesome team of co-workers!
- You like having the freedom to flex your hours when you need to take care of, well...life.
If we've piqued your interest so far, keep reading for the "nuts and bolts" of the position.
Nuts and Bolts:
This is a help desk position which requires technical aptitude and top-notch customer service skills. The technical support specialist will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Be a point-of-contact for Tier 2 technical support on all real.leads’s web-based software products.
- Respond to individual support requests; manage the resulting ticketing and follow-up processes on all assigned tickets.
- Respond to individual support requests via voice, email, and live chat as appropriate.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot user questions and issues, as well as recognizing the need for education.
- Refer customers to online company resources that could improve their experience.
- Escalate support requests to the appropriate vendors for third tier support and service fulfillment.
- Two year technical or communications degree preferred. Equivalent work experience may be used in lieu of AA degree and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Technical aptitude and general knowledge of personal computers, mobile computing, and internet proficiency.
- Excellent customer service skills with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal need for supervision.
- Ability to work as part of a team with customers, peers, and management.
- Experience and familiarity with both Microsoft and Google-based productivity tools, including Word, Excel and Google Apps.
- Two years experience working in a help desk environment
- Experience with real estate office administration or agent support
- Basic understanding of effective SEO strategies
- Basic understanding of social media business applications
How to Apply:
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this webinar, learn about an easy way to prospect, increase your SEO, get more name recognition, and more leads! This one hour webinar answers the “how and why” of using Agent Insight to increase your online leads. Get in the game and sign on today!
Presented by Steve Snook, Director of Strategic Growth with the RE/MAX Mid-States & Dixie Region.
During this webinar, we reviewed the features of MAX Tech, the primary gateway to your RE/MAX toolkit. Topics covered: