Adding video to your website is a great way to add value and visual interest. A good video can turn a static website into a dynamic, informative destination. Some good video ideas to consider are:
- A promotional video that introduces you to your website visitors
- A website tour that tells visitors what they can find on your website
- A video tour of a featured listing
- A video to share your expertise on a particular topic
- A video to promote a special event such as an upcoming open house
Add a Single Video to Your Home Page
In this short video, you'll learn how to add a single YouTube video to the home page of your LeadStreet or engageRE website.
Create a YouTube Playlist
With a playlist, you can add even more videos to a webpage without creating clutter on your website. Once you have added the playlist code to your website, you only need to add or remove videos from your playlist within YouTube.
In this short video, you'll learn how to create a YouTube playlist. Before you get started, you will need to already have a YouTube account and channel set up.
Add a Playlist to Your Website Home Page
Now that you've created a YouTube playlist, learn how to add the playlist to the home page of your website.