During the Online Client Management webinar, we reviewed the Clients area of engageRE. Learn how to use this powerful CRM to interface with your clients, track client web activity, and nurture leads.
In this webinar, we reviewed basic Site Builder functionality. Topics covered included: create a basic home page; update home page header images and color scheme; and add/modify menu items.
In this Intermediate Site Builder webinar, we covered a variety of topics for adding internal content to your website. This 60 minute video contains the webinar presentation, followed by Q&A.
Your website offers a wide variety of built in drip marketing tools for you to enable and use to stay in touch with prospective and current customers. During this one hour webinar, the following topics were demonstrated:
- Create letters using the Letter Library
- Setup stock and custom campaigns
- Setup a Fixed Date campaign
- Learn how to use postcards and flyers
- Set up a Buyer's Tour
During this webinar, Chip Morris with Reliance Network demonstrates how to set up an Add to Group campaign.
Thank you to everyone who attended the Design Center Automation Webinar. See below for the webinar recording, as well as supplemental information.
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?