We are upgrading the Online Seller Report. The new report will be made available in the CRM the afternoon on November 8th with the first automated email sent on November 13th. All existing Online Seller Reports will migrate to the new version. In addition, we have made the following improvements:
- Agents can enter partial contact information when searching and selecting the contact(s) to receive the report.
- You can attach a Saved Search to determine the nearby properties as an alternative to the preset radius search. The closest ten properties will display under the new expanded Market Summary section which now includes active, pending and sold listings when available.
- Online Seller Report Summary is now an editable text area so the agent can add a custom message.
- Ability to set an Email Frequency specific to the individual report. The report will still go out on Monday but now you can choose for each report how often it will be sent to the contact.
- Ability to choose to stop sending the individual report when the listing goes Pending or Sold.
For more details, see Online Seller Report.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will my existing seller reports, created under the previous version, still go out?
A: Yes, the reports will continue to out on the same schedule as before, with the new report format.
Q: Can I still send an individual report to an email address, without enrolling them in the recurring report?
A: Yes and no. You can send an individual report to all contacts who are enrolled for that report. However, each recipient must be a contact in the LeadStreet system – sending to ad hoc email addresses is no longer supported.
Q: Do the emailed reports work on a mobile device?
A: Yes and no. The emailed reports should display on all devices, however, some of the information is too detailed for effective use on a mobile device, and will need to be viewed on a tablet or laptop.
Q: Will my setting changes be automatically saved?
A: No. Auto-save is no longer supported. The Save button must be used after making changes to any settings on the report.