When it comes to accepting leads, the old adage rings true, "Time is Money." The faster you can receive and accept a lead, the faster you can make contact with the consumer. In order to receive your lead notifications quickly, we recommend that you setup your account for Instant Lead Acceptance. Lead notifications can be sent to you by text message or email. Please watch the presentation below to learn how to configure instant acceptance of leads using the text messaging feature.
In this webinar, we reviewed basic Site Builder functionality. Topics covered included: create a basic home page; update home page header images and color scheme; and add/modify menu items.
- Use The VIP Email Notification Features Of Your Mobile Phone
- Enter Email-to-SMS “Gateway” Address as the Email 2 address in LeadStreet/engageRE and WordPress.
- e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org
- May Be Best To Use Paid Gateway Service (e.g. TextMagic.com)
- WordPress Setting Change Must Be Done by engageRE.
- Use A Different Email/Messaging Service Just For Website Alerts
- Gmail, Hotmail, Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts, Skype
Setting up a custom domain is an advanced skill, especially if you are using your domain for email. Please review the two videos below for instructions on setting up a custom domain. NOTE: If you are using your domain name for email, doing this incorrectly will disrupt email flow! It is recommended that you watch the first video, Adding Email Records to a Custom Domain before proceeding to Setting Up a Custom Domain.