Thank you to everyone who attended the Design Center Automation Webinar. See below for the webinar recording, as well as supplemental information.
Examples Of Marketing Materials Produced By Automation
Here are links to the Design Center FAQ entries that specifically relate to automation:
- Where can I find links to projects I've hosted, or for projects that were auto-created and hosted for me?
- How do I make changes to a project I've already created, or a project that was auto-created for me?
- I've changed the text in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the text in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I've changed the photos in the listing on my listing site. How do I update the photos in the Design Center projects that were auto-created for this listing?
- I added a listing to my MLS today. When will projects be automatically created for the listing?
Welcome to RE/MAX! This article provides a solid introduction to the world of RE/MAX Tech. If you are new to RE/MAX, or need a refresher on the tech basics, begin by watching this video:
Part 1 - Profiles and Lead Basics
Part 2 - Listings & Clients
Part 3 - Site Builder
Beginning Site Builder
Learn how to build the home page of your website.
Intermediate Site Builder
Reviews the following topics: create internal content pages, add menu items, create forms, create and use source marketing codes, and add meta-data to custom pages.
In this recorded webinar hosted by Reliance Network, you'll learn how to set up Listing Email Updates for your clients and show them how to do it on their own.
People like to keep up with what homes are on the market in their area, and which have had changes in price or status, or had new photos added, etc. They're not just prospective buyers, either. Homeowners like to stay abreast of market values in their neighborhood, potential and active sellers definitely want this information, and others do too.
Learn how to use this valuable tool in order to keep in touch with your customers!
Did you know that RE/MAX provides many helpful downloads such as approved logos, graphics, and even social media background images? Do you know where to find your RE/MAX Mobile App personal link? As a RE/MAX agent, there are a wealth of resources provided to you via the RE/MAX Toolkit through MaxCenter, Mainstreet, and Max Tech. During this one hour webinar, learn how to find and use these valuable tools.