NOTE: All PNG images have a transparent background and all JPG images have a white background. Other formats may not be web compatible and require a special graphics program to use.
engageRE Brand Resources
This will be your primary resource for region specific and brand application logos. On this site, you'll find information such as helpful articles and videos and pre-sized logos for various applications.
RE/MAX LLC Brand Resources
This will be your primary resource for all corporate brand logos and graphics. You will find helpful items such as digital and social media graphics as well as print and traditional logos for signage and business cards.
Introductory Webinar Recording
Watch the webinar recording introducing the brand refresh resources.
Individual agents and offices will need to take care of the following:
- Websites: Make sure you are using one of the new Site Builder templates. The older, non-responsive templates are no longer supported and will not be updated.
- Update any internal webpages on your website that contain RE/MAX branding elements.
- If you are a Premier Service or WordPress subscriber, contact premier@engageREmarketing.com to schedule updating your website.
- Design Center: New designs are available in all categories. If you had previously created any projects with the older designs, they will be removed on October 20th, 2017. These projects will need to be recreated using the new designs.
- Other Materials: Update/replace all printed materials (flyers, business cards, signage, etc.) and internal office resources.
What is being done for you:
- RE/MAX Brand properties and applications: expected completion date September 20th.
- Region website updates: expected completion date of September 30th.
- Office/Agent websites: engageRE/LeadStreet home page rebranding will be completed by September 18th.
- Design Center Automation: new designs will be implemented by September 15th. All existing projects associated with current listings will be updated to the new brand designs automatically.
- Premier and WordPress sites: requested updates will be prioritized and will begin immediately.
- MAX Tech and additional region resources: updates currently in progress.