Did you know that RE/MAX provides many helpful downloads such as approved logos, graphics, and even social media background images? Do you know where to find your RE/MAX Mobile App personal link? As a RE/MAX agent, there are a wealth of resources provided to you via the RE/MAX Toolkit through MaxCenter, Mainstreet, and Max Tech. During this one hour webinar, learn how to find and use these valuable tools.
During this webinar, we reviewed two of the newest CRM features: the Business Planning & Sales Pipeline feature and Email Tokens. The Business Planning & Sales Pipeline module enables you to enter business goals and conversion ratios directly from your agent dashboard and track your sales goals throughout the year. Email tokens allow you to personalize emails sent to customers via the engageRE Agent Portal/LeadStreet. Both of these new features are powerful tools to help you boost your marketing efforts!
Intranet resources are a handy tool which allows your office to share resources such as files or links to the agents within your office. In this short video, you'll learn how to add and delete Intranet Resources to the office LeadStreet or engageRE office portal.
Adding video to your website is a great way to add value and visual interest. A good video can turn a static website into a dynamic, informative destination. Some good video ideas to consider are:
- A promotional video that introduces you to your website visitors
- A website tour that tells visitors what they can find on your website
- A video tour of a featured listing
- A video to share your expertise on a particular topic
- A video to promote a special event such as an upcoming open house
Add a Single Video to Your Home Page
In this short video, you'll learn how to add a single YouTube video to the home page of your LeadStreet or engageRE website.
Create a YouTube Playlist
With a playlist, you can add even more videos to a webpage without creating clutter on your website. Once you have added the playlist code to your website, you only need to add or remove videos from your playlist within YouTube.
In this short video, you'll learn how to create a YouTube playlist. Before you get started, you will need to already have a YouTube account and channel set up.
Add a Playlist to Your Website Home Page
Now that you've created a YouTube playlist, learn how to add the playlist to the home page of your website.
What Causes The Problem?
Have you shared your listing on Facebook only to realize the auto-populated information is not what you expected? Similar to browser cache, Facebook also stores a copy of each shared webpage on their own servers (for efficency).
That means that once Facebook "remembers" a webpage, it will often use this image when you share that same URL. Unfortunately, since listing information is often changing, that cached information may not represent the most current and accurate listing data. Some symptoms you might experience:
- A new listing isn’t showing any data or is only showing the description with no photos.
- You’ve added new listing photos, but when you share the listing to Facebook, the thumbnail contains an old image.
- You’ve updated your listing description, but the old information displays on the thumbnail page when you share to Facebook.
What To Do About It
Fortunately, there is a way to force Facebook to refresh its cache for a listing by using their Sharing Debugger tool.
Do the following:
- Go to http://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/.
- Enter the listing URL into the field and click on Debug.
- This will bring up a screen of information that tells you when the last page was last scraped. Click on Scrape Again.
Now when you share the listing on Facebook, it should reflect all of the latest information.
Note: Every listing has two URLs available, and these are listed on the Detail page of the engageRE Agent Portal. You may need to repeat these steps for both URLs.